With regards to the services and products we provide, environmental impact is at the forefront of our agenda. We are continually improving ways to reduce waste, recycle where we can, and using low carbon impact products, whilst also providing long lasting finishes, to reduce the frequency of the work to be undertaken.
We are members of the Dulux Can Recycling Scheme, where empty cans are reprocessed, hence reducing the ecological footprint of the decorating process.
To achieve the above, All Seasons Decorating Services will:
- Comply with all the relevant legal requirements, codes of practice and regulations
- Prevent pollution to land, air and waterways
- Make efficient and environmentally responsible use of natural resources
- Minimise waste and increase recycling
- Identify and manage environmental risks and hazards
- Involve clients, suppliers and subcontractors in the implementation of our objectives
- Promote environmentally responsible purchasing
- Improve transport and travel efficiency
We at All Seasons Decorating Services provide our clients with quality assurance, by complying with the Painting & Decorating Association’s high standards. We are subjected to random checks to ensure the services we provide are kept at impeccable standards. We invite comments and suggestions that will help improve our service and reduce our carbon footprint.
Should you wish to contact us, please do so by following this link.